- Animals: Animals are not permitted
- Arrivals, Check-in: You can check in between 4 and 6.30 p.m.
If you arrive beforehand, you can leave your luggage at the reception.
- Arrivals, late arrivals: In case of late arrival, please contact the Petit Baroudeur; the procedure will be explained to you in order for you to access your room.
- Bathroom - WC: The showers and WC are on the same level and are communal and mixed.
The towels are not supplied. In case you forget, the reception can supply at Chfr. 2.- pp.
- Bedrooms: We have 5 rooms with 4 to 10 beds (bunk), mixed.
Each bed is equipped with a quilt and a pillow and sheets are included in the price. Each room has a washbasin with hot/cold running water. Showers and WC are on the same floor.
- Bikes: On your arrival, you will be shown where you can store securely your bike.
- Breakfast: Can be served if desired, from 8 to 10 a.m., at the price of Fr. 8.- p.p.
Please reserve at the reception up until 6 p.m. the day before.
- Cancellation: Cancellation without charge up to 10 days before the arrival date.
In case of cancellation from the 9th day up until the day before arrival, 50% of the stay is to be paid for. In case of cancellation on the day before, or the arrival day itself, or no-show, 100% of the stay must be paid.
- Children: Children are welcome. A baby bed is free at your disposal if needed.
- Departure, Check-out: The bedrooms must be vacated by 10 a.m.
Each person is responsible for removing the sheets and placing them in the basket provided.
- Electrical Adaptor: Available at the reception under guarantee
- How to find us: Just before the cable car, in the same building as the Gueullhi Restaurant.
On the ground floor, next to the Exhenry&Fils supermarket and sports shop Borgeat-Sport.
Opposite the local Post Office.
- Kitchen facilities: Fully equipped kitchen is free at your disposal. Each user is to leave it in the order that they have found it when finished cooking.
Each person has at their disposal a basket to stock their food and has use of the fridge.
Hot drinks automatic machine 24h/24h
- Living area: Our living room is at your disposal all day.
You will find a TV, a small library, several games and a Jukebox.
- Sports activities and adventure: At the foot of the Portes du Soleil ski slopes, 2 minutes from the Palladium (sports centre) the Petit Baroudeur is ideally situated to allow you to let off steam and enjoy some good sporting activities.
- Electricity: 220v
- Smoking: The Petit Baroudeur is exclusively non-smoking.
Visitors can find ashtrays outside.
- Internet: Free Wifi
- Washing facilities: The reception can explain to you where the public laundry is.
- Towels: You must bring your own towels. In case you forget, you can rent one from the reception for Fr.2.-.
- Shopping: The Petit Baroudeur is at 2 minutes on foot from the village centre, where you will find supermarkets, sports and souvenir shops.
- Members: The Petit Baroudeur is independent. No membership card is required.
- Parking facilities: Parking facilities are free at your disposal. Please ask at the reception where you will be given a pass.
- Payment: Payment in cash in Swiss Francs or by credit card.
- Public Transport: You will find at the reception timetables of the AOMC (local train) and the CFF, as well as taxi phone numbers.
- Reception: The reception is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
At other times available at phone N° +41 (0) 24 479 14 07.
- Reservations: Online reservations are desired.
All reservations made the same day or up to 2 days before arrival will debited directly, non-refundable.
- Reservations for groups: From 10 persons, please contact us either by mail or by telephone.
- Respect: Essential value for a cohabitation of all Petit Baroudeur visitors.
Each person should respect order and hygiene of the material put at their disposal. From 10 p.m. visitors are asked to respect the sleep of others.
Please leave the rooms in the same state as you wish to find them.
- Restaurants: The Petit Baroudeur reception will advise you on the restaurants in Champéry.
- Security: Each visitor can place their valuables in a personal security box.
- Skis: On your arrival you will be shown where you can store securely your skis.
- Telephone: A public phone box can be found on the car park opposite the entrance of the Petit Baroudeur.